The Holy Quran
- These files are electronically scanned versions of M.H. Shakir's
translation of the Holy Qur'an
Topic index of the Qur'an
- Headers link to the pages that contain the actual indecies,
click on the number or topic and your browser will locate the correct Surah/Ayat
Quran in Arabic
- By means of inlined images
- Holy Quran
- Translated by Maulvi Sher Ali
The Alim Online
- Islamic Chronology
- Yusuf Ali Qur'an Translation
- Yusuf Ali Qur'an Translation Subject List
- Sahih Bukhari Hadith
- Sahih Bukhari Subject List
- Marmaduke Pickthall Qur'an Translation
- Qur'an Roman Transliteration
- Islamic Biographies
- Islamic Dictionary
- Islam Presentation Committee ( IPC ) is a non-profit educational and research organization based in Kuwait, devoted to inter-religious and cultural studies. Books, videos and audio tapes on Islam are also available from IPC's Enlightenment bookshop at reasonable price. Last but not least, we are also welcoming you to have dialogue with us on Islam, Arab culture and Language etc.
- The Online Islamic Bookstore
- To encourage the Muslim community to read again. To assert the importance of spiritual knowledge especially in this modern age; an age lost to its sense of direction, on a road leading to destruction. The goal of The Online Islamic Bookstore (TM) is to fulfill this much needed basic, to guide those who seek, and to supply those motivated, with the best quality of books. And it is by the Will of Allah should this succeed.
- Books On Islam
- The World''s largest selection of Islamic books, gifts and accessories.
AWAIR (Arab World and Islamic Resources)
- Arab World and Islamic Resources, Berkeley, California is a non-profit dedicated to the awareness of Arab and Islamic culture. We work primarily with schools, offering an exciting range of informative material. We feel it is vital to make these materials available so that both the curious and proud have an exciting means of connecting to the heritage.
Frequently Asked Questions Islam
- This series of FAQ provides basic introductory information on Islam.
This information has been collected in response to the questions asked
on the USENET forum, Islam.
- Pakistan and Islam
- Big List of islamic resources
- CyberMuslim Information Collective
- A hyperactive surfboard to Islamic resources on the Internet.
- ISLAMIC Resources
- This server is designed to provide information about Islamic beliefs, resources, community events, businesses, and organizations
- Ihlas's web-page on Islam
- About 20 Megabytes of information on Islam ready for downloading. Some in the form electronic-books others for online consumption covering a vast variety of subjects.
University of Northumrbia Islamic Society
- Quran in Arabic Script
- Translation of the Quran (Yusuf Ali)
- Complete Hadith Database
- Islamic Pictures
- Islamic Booklets
- As-Sunnah Foundation
- The As-Sunnah Foundation of America is dedicated to providing excellence in the teaching of Islamic principles based on traditional scholarship. Scholars, researchers, professors and students will find this an excellent resource for Islamic information of all kinds.
- Mosque of the Internet
- Meet Allah, His Book, His Prophets: Muhammad, Jesus, Moses etc.
- Ahmadiyya Muslim Student's Organization, Austin, Texas
- Ahmadiyya Muslim Jama`at
- Ahmadiyya Muslim Resources
- Ibrahim Shafi's Page on Islam
- Islamic Resources
Home Page of Ahmed Muhammad Abd_al-Malik al-Shelby
- Qur'an and Hadeeth Sources
- Documents for Information about Islam and Muslims
- Islamic Articles
- Date Conversion Scripts
- Haqqani Foundation Homepage - A Dip in the Ocean of Sufism
Shakil's Islamic Images Page
- Links to Images of Islamic Themes
- WAMY IslamNet
- World Assembly of Muslim Youth
- Shia Islam
A Shi'ite Encyclopedia
Art and Architecture
A brief survey of The Architecture of Islam
- Egypt to Jordan
- Jordan to Morocco
- Morocco to Spain
- Spain to Syria
Islamic Architecture in Isfahan
- The resource aims to provide a comprehensive view of the Islamic Architecture of the City of Isfahan. It consists of numerous recent photographs of well known and not-so-well known buildings in the city and the surrounding, countryside together with Maps and descriptive guides to each monument. Ancillary pages discuss the fundamental concepts of the architecture and the sources and influences behind it.
Dome of the Rock
- An octagonal building that caps the summit of Mount Moriah in Jerusalem, this reliquary is an architectural anomaly...
Few buildings in the world have as many facets, and this multiplicity makes it difficult to introduce. Using the ten photographs as a springboard, I will try to verbally communicate some of the most important geographic, historical, theological, social, spiritual, and artistic features of the site.
Muslim Student Associations
International Community of submitters (Muslems)
- During the past fourteen centuries, traditions, customs, and myths have crept into the religion of Islam (Submission). Gradually, they have become dogma or ritual, to such an extent that anyone who questions them in the light of the Qur'an finds himself or herself regarded as a dangerous innovator and heretic.
- Muslim or Ahmadi ?
- "The aim of this page is to enlighten the Muslim Ummah with regards to a sect (Ahmmadiyat) which many people think is a part of Islam, but is infact nothing to do with Islam."