United States Magnet Schools
The Internet is uniting schools across the world. This page provides an
independent list of United States Magnet Schools which have web servers and electronic mail addresses. If you have any additions or modifications, please use this form or contact us at [email protected].
A, B, C, D, E,
F, G, H, I, J,
K, L, M, N, O,
P, Q, R, S, T,
U, V, W, X, Y,Z
- Advanced Technologies Academy -Las Vegas, NV - Magnet School that teaches computer science, law, computer graphics, accounting, and much more.
- Alianza School (CA) - featuring a two-way immersion in Spanish program and an advanced technology program.
- Andrew A. Robinson Elementary School (FL) - Site created and maintained, by K-5 students at this math, science, and pre-engineering magnet school.
- Arkansas School for Mathematics and Sciences
Baltimore Polytechnic Institute
Booker T. Washington High School
Caddo Magnet High School
- from Northwest Louisiana.
Casita Center for Math, Science and Technology
- mission is to educate our students using technology as a learning tool. We look forward to developing projects with other schools.
Cleveland School of the Arts
- magnet school in Ohio, for students who are interested in developing their skills in the visual, creative and performing arts.
Cook Middle School
- a magnet school for science and technology.
Crystal Hill Elementary Magnet School (AR)
- This elementary magnet school has written, oral, and visual communications as its areas of emphasis. It serves students in Pulaski County, Arkansas.
Expo for Excellence Magnet Elementary School
Fox Tech High School for Health and Law Professions - San Antonio, TX
- Gardendale Elementary
Magnet School 301 Grove Blvd., Merritt Island, FL 32953
H.R. Jones Elementary School
- We are a Computer/Technology magnet school looking forward to sharing projects with other schools.
High School for Engineering Professions (HSEP)
- in Houston. TX.
Illinois Mathematics and Science Academy
- The Illinois Mathematics and Science Academy (IMSA) is the nation's only three year, residential public high school for students talented in the fields of science and mathematics. It is also the state of Illinois' research and development laboratory for K-12 mathematics and science education.
Index - Other Math and Science Schools
Kalamazoo Area Mathematics and Science Center
- math and science magnet school located in Michigan.
Kellogg Science/Technology Magnet Elementary School
- part of the Wichita, KS Public Schools, USD #259.
Lakeland Middle Academy
- in Lakeland, Florida.
Louisiana School for Math, Science, and the Arts
- Mark Twain
I.S.239 for the Gifted & Talented
- Mabel Hoggard Math/Science
Magnet School , 950 N. Tonopah Dr. , Las Vegas, NV 89106
- Massachuesetts Academy of Math
and Science - a program for high school juniors and seniors who excel
in math and science. It is sponsored by the Mass. state government and is
located at WPI.
- McKinley Middle School
- offering performance arts, technology magnet, science, and the Mega Chip
- Middleton Middle
School of Technology - a high technology magnet school.
- Minnesota Academy of Mathematics
- Mississippi School for Mathematics
- Montgomery Blair High School - is a
public high school in Silver Spring, MD and is home to two magnet programs:
the Math, Science, and Computer Science Magnet program and the Communication
- Moore MST
New Horizons Governor's School for Science and Technology
North Carolina School of Science and Mathematics
North Hollywood HS Highly Gifted Magnet
Northwest School of the Arts
- Charlotte's magnet middle and high school for the visual & performing arts.
Oklahoma School of Science and Mathematics
P.K. Yonge Developemental Research School
- Riverwood High School ,5900 Heards
Drive, Atlanta, Georgia, 30328.
- River Oaks Elementary School
- magnet school for gifted and talented children in the Houston Independent
- San Josť High Academy (CA)
- SJHA offers International Baccalaureate, Aviation/Aerospace and Electronic
- Science Academy at LBJ
- Science Academy
of South Texas - for those with interests in science and mathematics.
Located in subtropical Mercedes, Texas, only 6 miles north of Mexico.
- Science and Engineering Magnet
High School, 201 East Eigth Street, Dallas, Texas, 75203
- Sidney Lanier Magnet
School of International Banking and Business
- South Texas High School for Health
Professions - Med High is a medical magnet high school located in Mercedes,
- Thomas Jefferson High School for Science
and Technology - A science and technology magnet school in Alexandria,
- Texas Academy of Math and Science
- 21st Century Academy, Chattanooga, TN
Washington Magnet and Gifted School of Communication